We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academic primary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
10-12 Jul 2018
SAPC CONFERENCE - THE 47TH ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING OF THE SOCIETY FOR ACADEMIC PRIMARY CARE
21-25 Aug 2018
32ND ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE EUROPEAN HEALTH PSYTCHOLOGY SOCIETY
7-9 Sep 2018
GENERAL PRACTICE AND PRIMARY HEALTH CARE RESEARCH WEEKEND 2018
Hanmer Springs, NEW ZEALAND
17-21 Oct 2018
WONCA WORLD CONFERENCE
Seoul, SOUTH KOREA
9-13 Nov 2018
NAPCRG 46TH ANNUAL MEETING: NORTH AMERICAN PRIMARY CARE RESEARCH GROUP
Chicago, Illinois, USA