We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
19-20 April 2011:
Scottish School of Primary Care
6-8 July 2011:
Society for Academic Primary Care
5-7 December 2011:
Health Services Research Association of Australia and New Zealand