We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academic primary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
11-12 Sep 2017
13TH ANNUAL ADMA CONFERENCE & 21ST CHRONIC DISEASES NETWORK NT CONFERENCE
Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin, NT
19-21 Oct 2017
RURAL MEDICINE AUSTRALIA 17 CONFERENCE
Hotel Pullman Albert Park, Albert Park, VIC
26-28 Oct 2017
International Convention Centre, Sydney, NSW
8-10 Nov 2017
50TH AAG CONFERENCE
Crown Perth, Perth, WA